It's already JUNE....2011 is half over which means it is time to do a New Year's Resolution check-in.
At the start of January, I made 11 goals for 2011. I feel that if I write goals down and put them on my blog I am slightly more likely to accomplish some of these goals. Either that or I will look like a total failure to my 3 friends who read this.
Oh well....here it goes.
11 Goals for 2011
1. Run another half marathon and set a PR sub 2:22:13. I have officially registered for the Queen City Marathon in September. Until then, I will be doing the Moose Jawg at the end of the month if I ever get my butt out training!!!
2. Take a cooking class. Look here, here and here.
3. Floss (I am terrible with this!). I hate flossing and I hate this goal. It is NOT going well. I have a dentist appointment in August so I really need to work on making flossing a part of my daily routine.
4. Go on at least 1 trip. Nope, though the BF just got back from going to game 5 of the Stanley Cup Series in Vancouver. GO CANUCKS!!!
5. Complete between 4-6 classes towards Masters degree. I have class Monday/Wednesday, then I will be done my 4th Masters class!!!
6. Expand interest in photography! I still enjoy taking pics but I haven't found a lot of time to make this into a regular hobby.
7. Keep in touch with friends who live outside of Moose Jaw....and here in MJ for that matter! I am thinking my out of town friends may have some things to say about this....though I did get to Rosthern twice since January!!
8. Continue reading for enjoyment. Finished my 12th book today. Here is my fav so far, and this has made reading much more accessible.
9. Try meditation to quiet my mind which never shuts off. Ultimate fail.
10. Go skydiving. Not yet but I want to oh so badly!
11. Continue blogging a few times per week. And my last blog post date is....May 14th. Ok, I'll work on this.
I can't decide if doing a resolution check in was a terrible and depressing idea or not. Clearly I have some work to do, but truly my classes have been taking everything out of me.
Cheers to the next productive and exciting 6 months of 2011!!
How are your resolutions going?